Monday, July 7, 2008

CARPE DIEM....SLipped

I came accross this poem, a very beatiful insight to life. Two words came to mind. Carpe Diem. Seize the day. Let no opportunity pass you by. some times though i wonder. Would it be less hurtful to let opportunity pass you by? Ignore it. Do absolutely nothing. Maybe,Just maybe it will make things alot less painful. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. I think this poem is absolutely beautiful. Maybe just maybe, someone else thinks its beautiful too.
Slipping...Slipping Slipped.


If you are ever going to love me; love me now.
While I can know the sweet and tender feelings
from which true affections flows.

Love me now while I am living. Do not wait until I am gone.
To have those sweet words chiseled in marble on ice-cold stone.

If you have tender thoughts of me, please let me know now.
Not when I am not there.

So... CARPE DIEM!!

No comments: