Saturday, June 28, 2008

An Upsetting day...literally

WHat an Upsetting day. It was one of those days where i seem to hear, get the message, that people are just not what they seem. Someone told me something shocking that had happened to them. Someone else who i tried to get advice form defended the wrongdoer, Someone else dissed me off(a person who I thought that I was close to and could tell/talk about anything to)
It sucks to find people this way. Its not like I see myself as the perfect being but just that yesterday the laws in the rest, people who i care about very muc, became obvious. For years i had tried to cover these flaws.
Now I see that maybe I'm at fault. I tried to cover what is naturally them. Maybe I'll make that mistake again, but definitely I wont make that mistake with the same person.

2 comments:

tRaCy_faTFat said...

hey! remember me???tracy here...been here...btw i linked u! =P

Gajen said...

relax sandhya...cant expect everyone to be like how u want them to be..i noe one solution la.to sort of forget this..just get urself bz with sth..

if u laze around..then ull keep thinking..
just rmb whenever things like tht happen,ull be a stronger person.