I opened Volume 3 of BD Chaurasia with good intentions to read and store what little i could about the larynx,pharynx and soft palate... Unfortunately when I opened the book, the little interest in the subject(head and neck) vanished. Hence the Masalah!
So as I sat there, in the chair, at the table, in my room, I pondered, what to do. Physio seems equally unappealing, biochem even more so! So what to do... I got up and walked around.. ending up in my little kitchenette and boiled some water and made a cup of masala tea..
Funnily enough with a cup of steaming masala tea in my hands, the red book seemed a little more appealing. As i took a sip of tea and sat in the chair,I unconsciously reached for the pen lying next to the abandoned test pad next to the book. I put the cup donw on the table and started reading and writing.
So I have come to a conclusion. Masala tea is good for studying. Especially when VK is your table teacher, and just opening the book induces extreme stress and anxiety. Anxiety at being ridiculed in front of the whole table whether or not your answer is right. Stress ebcause what VK says and what Chaurasia says is sometimes diffrent.. which accounts for all the little post it notes in my notes which go VK=..............................so that when VK asks us.. we give him his answer. But for the real exam, we use chaurasia.... confusing stuff...
Problems which are all solved by the staeming cup of masala tea:D
that is all
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment