Monday, November 3, 2008

EMO

EMO> Thts how im feeling today.... god knows why! The weekend was really fun!! We went to Malpe... which is the beach nearby. I could just sit there for hours on end. Its so peaceful, and after a hectic day.. it was nice just for once to sit n look at the sky and not think of the net PBL,SDL,Class Test, Block. It was soo.. calming.

Ive changed since coming to Manipal. I know I have. Ive been noticing little things about myslef. I dont really like it. I like who i used to be. Life is different. Or maybe its different cos im EMO, but then the only constant thing in life is change isnt it. I wish Leena n Shobi N Gajen n all were here. I wish tht sharmeen was here. I wish tht Sindhu was here. I need these people.. They get me. They get tht sometimes i dont wanna talk. I just wanna sit there and know that they're there.

but honestly most of all, besides my mum n dad, i want my 6 babies. My Brownie. My Rocky. My Pixie. My Marie. My Scamp and my Daisy. I miss them soo much. I spoke to them yesterday. Rocky actually spoke back to me. Those of you who've met him know la. I MISS THEM!!!!

SIGH.
Life is like tht. I have gotten back into my literature mode. Looking uo quotes n all that. My new favourite is this one.

I slept and dreamt that life is joy
I woke and found that life is service
I acted and Behold, Life is joy.
(Rabindranath Tagore)

:)
Explains life so clearly doesnt it.

I'm still emo. but happier knowing that you guys are reading this n thinking of me. Missing all of u!

that is all

7 comments:

Gajen said...

dun get too emotional..rmb abt last few months?when u said abt the med thingy...this country tht country...its happening now again...ur victim story...looks things froma responsible point of view...

ure in a new place...things maybe change ull have to adopt...maybe indirectly ure learning sth new?or maybe when u face those challenges like no one wants to talk to u...or dont understand u...u become mentally stronger..and rmb ure not the only facing this...the r tans out there who r facing the same thing


change your thoughts and you change your world !!

Gajen said...

look at* lol

Sandhya said...

Haih Gaj... i know la its not easy.. im RANTING. Its not THAT bad here la... and this was to tell u guys tht i miss u!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

NLeena said...

aww...sandhya.. we've known each other for so long. give urself some time, n u'll find the same kinda frens! and btw, i think u mispelt nigel's name. n i'd recommend getting a proofreader for this section.

also, nxt time, can i comment on ur post but u dont approve it once u read it? make it a private message.haha.. there's so much i'm holding back here.no private audience tts wat

Sandhya said...

Noor L... all comments automatically psoted... no approval... email me la....

yuhhui said...

woot! beeping in, my fellow blogger of batch 23 !!!! =)

Sandhya said...

Ahahah Yuh Hui tht was fast!! :D linking u now!