Sigh. A day of lasts. Last Bhajan.. last night in my room... Last night with my doggies on either side.. last time ill type a blog post in Malaysia for the next 6 months at least. Im feeling sad now. But its a happy kinda sad. My younger bro just came in n said hes gonna miss me.. Im gonna miss him to. Granted hes not a really vocal fella, but him just being there is good enough..
It's weird isn't it.. this is what i want. I wanna go to university. But at the same time its so hard. I dont wanna leave all this behind.. my family, my friends. I dont want things to change. But at the same time i want them to change. Mixed up isnt it.. sigh. I dont know. Tomoroow come what may im getting on tht plane and going to tht university. However hard it maybe. But i cannot guarentee that i wont shed tears at leaving my parents, my brother, my doggies, my god-siblings, my friends and all the other people who i love..
I dont know what to call this post. Its an out-pour of emotions i think what im feeling now. Maybe thats it. Rain of Feeling. Thats it.
That is all
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u'll hv fun in uni,u no it!! n u'll always hv me s a fren, u no it!! and em, btw, i think i hv to giv up my SAPPY title! for nw i mean. so many're grabbin for it,lol.
Post a Comment