The next big step. The first big ste[was "leaving home" for the wonerful lands of the HIlltop School kindergarten. The it was leaving the comfort Zone of hilltop to SSU. SSU, a place of memories and feelings. Leaving SSU after P6 wasnt relly a big deal for me.. it was in fact a breathe of fresh air to be at SETA.
Leaving SETA however in form 2, to move to Penang, Was a HUGE deal!! I loved that school. I had my friends, and it was also the time i Left my home, JB. That to me was a huge step. The biggest at that point in life.
Fastforward.
CGL. Form 5. Also a lil hard to leave that place. Fond memories, frens and laughter.
Then KDU. KDU, sigh. I met some of my best frens of all there. In addition to Noor Lfrom CGL, there was now people like Shobi, Gajen n Nigel who i KNow at any point of time will always be there for me. There was Vijay and Hui, there was Van and there was Sera, allthese people had a huge impact on my life.Though Ill never really leave them behind because were always talking and keeping in touch, its sad that I wont see them everyday again.
NOW for the HUGEST step of all. Leaving home. Going to University. This step puts all the other to shame. It is the hardest, the most exciting, the most liberating, the most sobering step of all. In just 4 days time, i shall leave the comforts of my home, to go to India. To the Manipal University where i shall become a medical student in the Melaka-Manipal Medicine Programme.
Its Exciting, at the same time its incredibly scary! However, part of me firmly believes, that I will cope.
In this light, I shall name this post Stepping Stones. Because that is what life really is, isnt it. Eac part of life is a stepping stone to the next. So till next time, enjo the various stepping stones of life
that is all
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this post makes me very very very sad.. sigh. shall contact u soon :)
Im so gonna miss u NoorL!!!!!
Post a Comment