At one point, I thought this blog was dead.. I thought I was done. But then i was thinking the other day, about why i created this blog to begin with...and then i realised that what i wanted from this blog was an outlet. A place that was my own, to say what i wanted, to vent, to be happy an the list goes on
So today, I bring this blog back from the dead... a resurrection or sorts haha
So am still this pessimist.. the one with the "emo" outlook on life haha
recently something happened. Yet again this lil heart got hurt. After bhajans that fateful Friday, a person who i think the lord himself sent to me, took me out for dinner and we had a talk.
She said something that will always remain one of the most meaningful of the many lessons life has given me.
" In life, you learn many lessons. However, you can only go on to the next lesson once you have complete the current on. God is like a mom. He watches over you teaching you each lesson with patience. He sends you these tests, Probably in the form of people, who test yu. Every time you fail, there is no punishment. You merely have to repeat the test until u get it right.. you fall..again and again.. but ultimately, you learn to walk.. to run.. to jump.. to skip.. all from the basic walking."
So that got me thinking.. its really no use talking about being hurt, and how you feel about it. I mean sure at that point in time, talking helps. But ultimately, it what you do about it that counts.
So I am gonna do something about it =)
that is all
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My kinda post!! =D
hahaha yes L :)
Post a Comment