Monday, September 14, 2009

my lost symbol will remain unmarked by sacred pen:(

As I sit in this place where the buses of the sky pick up their passengers, I am amazed by the various people of many different walks of life that stroll by... all like me.. people in transit..waiting in this busy Dubai airport for connecting flights to take them to their points of destination( Mine being London Heathrow)

It is also at this airport that I picked up my very own copy of the latest Dan brown book, The Lost Symbol, It is also at this airport that I just found out that Mr Brown will be making an unofficial stop during his own transit , and will sign copies of his book!! And it is also here that i found out that he will be coming in about half an hour AFTER my flight leaves :( talk about irony yeah.

Dan Brown is one of the people i admire most. His calibre, his skill with the pen is amazing. His writing brings out vivid images in ones head, painting pictures of incredible beauty,gore, of love,of friendship, so perfectly.

I am looking forward or rather not dreading the next 6 hour flight to London as Mr Brown will be keeping me company. He will entertain me with his penmanship.

Till the next one,

That is all

2 comments:

NLeena said...

so was it worth the hardback price? I'm waitin for the paperback version.

NLeena said...

sandhya. where r u seedless