Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Getting over the hurdles

I have attempted to write a new post five timmes in the last week.. but somehow they never worked out. So now I am on attempt number 6 and i hope that this one will be publisehd for mass viewing. ALot has happened in the last couple of days. For one my god sis is back :D:D:D( sindhu fomr the maldives back for Hols).

Next a person whom i consider closer then a brother is getting married soon.
ANd we had that teen youth Beach Activity thing as well!

Which by the way was so much fun!! Imagine seeing all our teens getting down n dirty! It was fun! They totally let loose. And just had fun. Sure there were a lil hiccups along the way with lasck of discipline among some of em, but we got through those. All in all that was a fun morning. Will post pics later

I started to write about all of these things but somehow the posts were never completed. I think back now and I realise that I am suffering from writers block. See some very upsetting things have happened recently and maybe thats why i cant blog about anything else. I cant possibly blog about what is upsetting me. Its something personal, so hurtful that its better to try(I reiterate-TRY) to forget about these things. But sometimes its just a little hard. People play such a big role in our lives. When something hurtful happens, sometimes its hard to take.

BUT again that is what life is all about. Getting over the hurdles. And so that is what i shall call this post. Getting over the hurdles

That is All

No comments: