Thursday, May 15, 2008

Constant Change= Constant Cringing

Human beings hate change.This is a scientifically proven point. Change is among the worst feared things. Why is it we fear change? Is it the uncertainty of it all? the fact that something is going to change? Simple things like changing the brand of shampoo that we use is .... well hard to say the least. I for one dont even like to change the brand of butter that we use. I mean they are all so different . Olive Groove, Vitalite etc. Different taste. Now you may think i crazy or paranoid or that i have an obsessive compulsive disorder. I may have. I dont know.But i still DO NOT LIKE CHANGE.

Imagine how major changes affect human life. Like the change in environmental climate.
The worlds temperature increases. Species of animals die.Species of plants die. Change in seasons. Winter somehow isnt that cold anymore. No need of winter clothes. Factories close down. People lose jobs. Economy drops . Looting starts. People are killed in the fight for survival. Human race extinct.

See little things like using too much plastic, Not recycling, they affect human beings. Change no matter how little affects us.

So back to how much i hate change. I think change and me dont get along so well because i like many of the other inhabitants of this earth like things to stay the same. I dont do so well with change. I Fear it.

bye

1 comment:

Sindhu, an island chicka said...

darling...sad to say, but change is really, the only constant in life :)