Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Complex Mind- The begining

SO ive finally caved in and started a blog. I've thought about the many reasons NOT to create a blog. But the idea of shring my life and its upheavels with the possible millions was just too appealing for some insane reason. My life. Its right now in the uncertain stages in almost every aspect. Futuristically ( uni and stuff), Love life ( those who now.. nod ur heads), wheter or not to get out of bed early sunday morning or to lie here finishing this post. Im one of those people who hate uncertainty. I rather go out of my way to be sure that this is gonna happen. i am going to to this or that. But for some reason, life never seems to be certain. I guess this is the makings of an incredibly complex mind.

So now, here i am, sitting on my bed , typing this blog post. About me
1. I am officially 50 kgs in weight!!!
2. I have 6 dogs.
3. I am female
4. I love reading ( as in absolutely love it. Not cheesy romances or crap but good solid books)
5. I also love baking
6. I enjoy poetry
7. I play the piano
8. My room is a constant mess
9. I cannot think of anything else that might be of interest.


SO now i shall take your leave and go and think about why i decided to start a blog. Perhaps that will be my next post

TATA

No comments: